In this crazy time of Covid-19, many guidelines have been put in place to keep our community as safe as possible. We, at Falcons Youth Sports, have every intention on keeping our Falcon community safe while offering our programs. We ask that parents and players follow our guidelines while at our facility and we have the right to ask anyone who refuses to follow the guideline to leave our facility/grounds.
- Immediate family only. State/local guidelines limit spectators to those who live in the same household. This is to limit large gatherings.
- Face masks must be worn by all at all times unless you can maintain social distancing.
o While athletes are participating in practice and games, they will NOT need to wear a face mask.
o Players should wear a face mask until practice/game time starts
o Everyone needs to wear a mask while in the bathroom or at the concession stand.
- No more than 3 people in the bathroom at one time.
- No “Hanging Out” inside the buildings
- Parents must keep their children with them unless their child is with their coach.
o No unattended children will be allowed at the field.
- Players will use hand sanitizer before and after practices and games.
- Players must have their own water. Falcons will NOT provide water for games and practices
- Parents must stay off the playing field unless they are a coach (only 2 coaches per team).
- Players will be asked Covid health question at every practice and game.
o If your child or anyone in your family is experiencing Covid symptoms, please stay home.
o Notify the organization if anyone in your family test positive for Covid-19
- Parent and player waiver must be turned in before participating.
Suggestions (not required)
- Players has their own bag with their water, mouth guard and face mask (no sharing).
- If possible, parents stay in the car during practices. The fewer number of people we have on the fields, the safer it is for all.
- For the health and safety of the elderly, if possible, we request that grandparents do not attend.