We have received word from the Wicomico County Board of Health that we are NOT permitted to have tackle football. Tackle football is listed as a Stage 3 recovery sport and based on the Governor’s press conference Thursday we are going to remain in Stage 2 for the foreseeable future.
With this news we are going to move ahead with flag football. Since the 2-week conditioning camp was designed with the hope of playing tackle we have decided to cancel it and we are going to postpone the start of flag football by 1 week. As of now we plan on starting Monday August 17th.
During this week we are going to meet and create a plan for flag football that we can announce at the end of the week. We will cancel all existing football registrations and ask you to re-register for flag after we present our plan so you will have the opportunity to decide if you would like your child to participate.
Please be on the lookout for another email later in the week with registration information.
Thank you for your patience,